Project Administrator - Expressions of Interest
Accepting expressions of interest for a New Year start!
- Hamilton – Site and Office-Based role
- Part of a National Company with diverse projects
- An excellent inclusive team environment
- Very competitive remuneration package including excellent company benefits
- The framework for professional development
We are seeking applications from experienced Project Administrators preferably with construction industry experience to join our Waikato/BoP team.
To be considered for this role, you need to be an experienced administrator with faultless attention to detail, naturally you have exceptional organisational, multi-tasking and communication skills and more importantly you will be a team player able to assist the Project and Site Managers with the day-to-day administration tasks. You will enjoy being a key part of the team, using your initiative and be able to work cohesively with others. Your professional and personable demeanour is essential for success, as is your time management skills.
This is an incredibly varied role, and you will provide project administration support and ensure all documentation across the various aspects of the project are up to date. You will manage the project documentation system, maintain plans, monitor and track documents, as well as assisting the site teams with administrative functions.
You will be a proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel. Experience in document control and document management systems is essential. Procore or Aconex experience would be advantageous. Great relationship building skills are vital to this role, as is the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. You will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A full Drivers Licence is essential
- Highly organised and efficient
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage pressure whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Contract administration experience would be beneficial
- Some construction knowledge would be a benefit
- Ability to be intuitive and stay one step ahead at all times
Why work for us
At Naylor Love we understand work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and your experiences. When you join Naylor Love you will understand the strength of our values and that ‘our people are our brand;’ this is shaped by our employees having ownership of what they do. We offer you a challenging career in a positive team working environment.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will have access to a wide range of other benefits including:
- Southern Cross Medical insurance for you and your whānau (covers pre-existing conditions)
- paid parental leave
- flexible working options
- access to purchase additional leave
- annual skin checks, flu vaccinations and health checks
- access to children’s scholarships to support your tamariki undertaking construction-related study
- staff purchasing benefits
- volunteer days to give back to your local community
- professional development and career progression opportunities
- access to free independent counselling and support services for you and your family.
Applications close on Tuesday 5th December 2023.
Please note: the vacancy close date may be subject to change. Don't delay, apply as soon as possible.
Naylor Love is one of the largest national construction companies in New Zealand and is well regarded in the marketplace as being a relationship-based organisation. Pivotal to our success, we believe, are our people and our values. We offer an enjoyable place to work, career development and wellbeing programmes to enhance your working environment and ensure that each day at work is rewarding and meaningful.
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment medical questionnaire and drug screen and be eligible to work in New Zealand either as a resident or by holding a current work visa.
Naylor Love is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion across all areas of our business.