What we can offer you
- Opportunity to be part of an award-winning company
- Competitive remuneration package including excellent benefits
- Framework for professional career progression
- Social and encouraging team environment
As a BIM Coordinator you will ensure that BIM technology continues to be recognised and used consistently across all relevant aspects of our business. Modelling of building projects using BIM 3D and 4D software for project specific standards in line with national best practice in BIM delivery.
For this role you will hold a B.Arch or equivalent and have relevant experience within the architecture, engineering and construction industries, including a minimum of three (3) years’ experience using Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or diploma in architecture
- Be able to produce 2D and 3D drawings for design and services coordination
- Know BIM 360 and have a sound knowledge in Revizto or similar collaboration platforms
- 3D Scanning would be a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including computer skills
- Experience with design and its application in planning and construction management.
Why work for Naylor Love
Naylor Love is one of the largest construction companies in New Zealand and regarded in the marketplace as “simply one of the best”. We are proud of our heritage and excited about our future.
Pivotal to our success, we believe, are our people and our values. We offer an enjoyable place to work, career development and wellbeing programmes to enhance your working environment and ensure that each day at work is rewarding and meaningful.
At Naylor Love, we will help you take charge of your career by giving you opportunities to grow and develop. We can promise you a challenging career in a positive team working environment.
Applications close on Friday, 8 July 2022
Please note: the vacancy close date may be subject to change. Don't delay, apply as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment screening and be eligible to work in New Zealand either as a resident or by holding a current work visa.
Naylor Love is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion across all areas of our business.
For more information and to view the position description please copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/730334_JobDesc.pdf