Gibbons Naylor - Nelson
What we can offer you the following:
- National Award-Winning Company
- An inclusive team environment
- Competitive remuneration package including excellent benefits
- Framework for professional career progression
With some major projects underway, and more projects coming on board, we are looking for an experienced fully qualified carpenter to join our Nelson team.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you possess the following:
- You will be trade qualified or hold your LBP in either Carpentry or Site
- Skilled in finishing and fit-out work
- Have hands on building experience
- Knowledge of building methods and materials
- Skilled at interpreting drawings and plans
- Effective time management skills including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- A full driver's licence or working towards one
Why work for Gibbons Naylor?
Gibbons Naylor is part of Naylor Love, one of the largest construction companies in New Zealand and regarded in the marketplace as 'simply one of the best'. We are proud of our heritage and excited about our future.
When you join Gibbons Naylor you will learn that we live our values and that our philosophy of 'Our People are our Brand' is shaped by employee's having ownership of what they do. We will help you take charge of your career by giving you opportunities to grow and develop. We can promise you a challenging career in a positive team working environment.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire including a drug screen and be eligible to work in New Zealand either as a resident or by holding a current work visa.
Applications close on Friday, 17 June 2022.
Please note: the vacancy close date may be subject to change. Don't delay, apply as soon as possible.
Gibbons Naylor is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion across all areas of our business.
For more information and to view the position description please copy and paste the following link into your browser:https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/728562_JobDesc.pdf