Are you a fully qualified Carpenter ready to be involved in some pretty major projects? We’ve got plenty going on in Dunedin and we’re looking for a Carpenter to join the team. Interested? Find out more below.
There’s plenty on offer at Naylor Love, including the following:
- Work with a national award-winning company
- An inclusive team environment
- Competitive remuneration package including excellent benefits
- Framework for professional career progression
With some major projects underway, and more projects coming on board, we’ve got an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified experienced Carpenter to join us.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you:
- have appropriate commercial building experience
- will be trade qualified and highly skilled in finishing and fit-out work
- have knowledge of building methods and materials
- are skilled at interpreting drawings and plans
- have effective time management skills including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- have effective interpersonal skills
- have a full driver’s licence
Why work for Naylor Love
Naylor Love is one of the largest construction companies in New Zealand and regarded in the marketplace as “simply one of the best”. We are pride of our heritage and excited about our future.
When you join Naylor Love you will learn that we live our values and that our philosophy of ‘Our People are our Brand’ is shaped by employee’s having ownership of what they do. At Naylor Love, we will help you take charge of your career by giving you opportunities to grow and develop. We can promise you a challenging career in a positive team working environment.
Ready to move onward? Apply now.
Applications close Thursday, 16 June 2022.
For more information and to view the position description please click here: https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/718976_JobDesc.pdf
The successful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire including a drug screen and be eligible to work in New Zealand either as a resident or by holding a current work visa.
Please note: applications will be reviewed as they are received and interviews may be conducted before the closing date.
Naylor Love is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion across all areas of our business.